Water is consumed by all living things to survive. We use it for everything, from cleaning, to cooling, to cooking, to powering the electricity in our homes. By far, the biggest user of water is the agricultural community. With the need to grow food for the entire world, it’s not surprising that the amount of available water has decreased substantially even from just ten years ago.
- San Diego Landscaping Consultant The Yard Fairy brings you the best in environmentally-friendly, water saving landscaping tips, resources and special offers
- About – Giving Wings to The Yard Fairy
- Our Services – Landscaping Help and Planning
- Tips – Low Water Landscaping Tips from The Yard Fairy, San Diego Landscape Design Expert
- Magic in Your Yard… The Yard Fairy’s San Diego Landscaping Portfolio
- The Yard Fairy Newsletter – Water Wise Landscaping Tips for San Diego County, CA
- Shop Our Amazon Store
- Contact Us
Newsletter signupGet access to free, low water landscaping reports when you subscribe to our mailing list!
Get inspired with our landscaping video library...